The primary responsibility of the Board is to represent and advance Shareholders’ interests and to protect the interests of stakeholders. To fulfill this role the Board is responsible for the overall corporate governance of the Company including its strategic direction, establishing goals for management and monitoring the achievement of these goals.
The Board endorses the Corporate Governance Principles and ASX Recommendations as published by the ASX Corporate Governance Council and has adopted Corporate Governance Charters and Policies reflecting those ASX Recommendations, to the extent appropriate having regard to the size and circumstances of the Company.
Metalseach Limited Resources Corporate Governance Plan compromises the following:
- Board Charter
- Code of Conduct (including Code of Conduct for Directors and Executives)
- Audit Committee Charter
- Remuneration Committee Charter
- Nomination Committee Charter
- Risk Management Policy
- Securities Trading Policy
- Shareholder Communications Policy
- Continuous Disclosure Policy
- Diversity Policy
- Anti-Bribery and Corruption Policy